We are a team with passion of outdoor activity and we are happy to talk to you.
Mount Kelud is one of East Java’s most active volcanoes, with a summit elevation at 1731m above sea level. It is famous for its magnificent sunrise views and the panorama over the large crater that contains lake. This is one of our recommended programs for outdoor weekend adventure, whereby you can pamper yourself with beautiful outdoor scenery, witness the amazing view of one of the most beautiful volcanoes in East Java from short distance. The dry season is the recommended time to visit Mt Kelud. Hiking during rainy season should expect a less perfect sunrise view due to the fog.
Surabaya / Juanda International Airport
• Pick up service from Juanda Surabaya airport or from your hotel in Surabaya in the morning, then Transfer to Mt Kelud basecamp at Tulung Rejo Village, Wlingi Kediri, approximately 3-4 hours’ drive
• Motor cycle transfer from basecamp to Mt Kelud gate
• Trekking to camp 3 of Mt Kelud – estimated trekking time 4 hours
• Overnight at camp 3
• Meals: L, D
• Early wakeup at 3.30 AM, snacks and hot tea then start summit Mt Kelud – 1.5 hours hike
• Back to camp 3, breakfast
• Descend down to basecamp – estimated trekking time 3 hours
• Transfer back to Surabaya airport
• Meals: B, L
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.