We are a team with passion of outdoor activity and we are happy to talk to you.
A hike towards serenity, explore the exotic, wilderness destination of remote East Java
Located in Situbondo, East Java, the Argopuro mountain complex offers the longest and most isolated trek in East Java, a 40km trail beginning at the tobacco farming village of Baderan. On this breathtaking adventure you will hike through savanna, crater, lake, jungle and hills inhabited by wild pigs, deer, peacocks, wild chicken and monkeys. Take in the eery solitude of the abandoned Dutch airstrip in Cikasur, explore the ruins of a Hindu temple near Rengganis peak, and smell the volcanic sulfur as you summit.
• We will pick you up at Juanda International Airport, in Surabaya then depart to Baderan village, the entry point of Mt Argopuro, approximately 5 hours drive
• Lunch en-route
• Overnight in a local home stay in Baderan, *note local home stay only provide a basic facilities
• Meals L, D
• Breakfast then transfer to the entry point of Mt Argopuro, 1 hour motor cycle “off road” ride
• Start trekking to Rawa Embik camp site, 17 km trekking distance, approximately 8 hours hike with an average pace, lunch break at Cikasur campsite
• Overnight camping at Rawa Embik camp site
• Meals B, L, D
• Early wake up at 330 AM, light breakfast then start summit Mt Argopuro, approximately 3 hours
• Trek down to Rawa Embik camp site, brunch then continue trekking to Cikasur campsite ( altitude 2220 M asl )
• Overnight and dinner at Cikasur campsite
• Meals: B L, D
• Breakfast then start descend down to Baderan
• Lunch break at Mata Air 1 Campsite, continue with motor cycle ride to Baderan, then transfer back to Surabaya, end of service
• Dinner en-route
• Meals: B, L, D
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.