We are a team with passion of outdoor activity and we are happy to talk to you.
Mount Merbabu is a dormant stratovolcano in Central Java, widely considered one of Java’s beautiful mountains with the spectacular views from the summit and many other mountains visible from the peak. The best time to view this otherworldly scene is sunrise. The dormant stratovolcano is nestled in the regencies of Magelang, Boyolali and Semarang. Hikers usually spend one to two days marveling at the sunrise and the savanna. But hiker with good physical fitness can summit Mount Merbabu for night sunrise hike or even one day trail run to the top of Mountain. This hike is suitable for those seeking a short and easy volcano adventure; the path to the summit is well-marked and the summit offers excellent panoramic views. Merbabu’s trekking distance is 14 km- round trip, with elevation gain 2,108m.
• Pickup service from Surakarta/Yogyakarta airport, then transfer to Selo Village, the entry point of Mount Merbabu
• Lunch en-route
• Dinner and stay overnight at local homestay in Selo
• Meals : L, D
• After breakfast, transfer to the gate of Mount Merbabu then start trail running to the top of mountain
• Back to the basecamp
• Lunch at local restaurant
• Transfer back to Surakarta/Yogyakarta
• Meals: B, L
• End of service
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.