We are a team with passion of outdoor activity and we are happy to talk to you.
Blessed with gorgeous panoramic landscape, East Java is home of spectacular volcanic peaks, with some of the best view points in Indonesia. There are four volcanic peaks higher than 3,000 m in the region. This volcanic activity has created a largely fertile area and verdant agriculture is a prominent feature of the area.
Mount Semeru, Bromo, Raung and Ijen are four most popular volcanoes in East Java. Mount Semeru (3,676 m) is the highest summit in Java. The mountain offers a good trail, a gorgeous savanna walk and a stunning campsite alongside the turquoise water and green hills of Ranu Kumbolo lake. From the highest point in Java, you will have a fantastic crater view with impressive live eruptions several times every hour. After accomplishing your Semeru trail then you can enjoy the surreal beauty and immense scale of Mount Bromo, which located nearby at the same national park complex, the Bromo Tengger Semeru (BTS) National Park. Mount Bromo offers one of Indonesia’s most epic natural spectacles, with its magnificent sunrise views and the panorama over the crater with Semeru volcano as its background.
After Semeru and Bromo next is Mount Raung, the most challenging mountain trail in Java. the mountain has 2-kilometer-wide and 300 m -deep caldera surrounded by a grayish rim. The highest peak of Mt Raung, stands at 3,344m above sea level. During summit attack, climber will need to wear rock climbing safety equipment, climb with moving together system through a thin crater rim and rocky ridge, to enjoy the magnificent view of Mount Raung caldera.
Then finish your adventure with Java’s volcanic wonder that attract hundreds of visitors every day to witness the spectacular crater lake of Kawah Ijen and beautiful mountain scenery. The active stratovolcano that sits at 2,799 above sea level is the world’s largest acidic volcanic crater with turquoise crater lake. The Semeru-Bromo-Raung -Ijen volcano adventure is the perfect excursion which showcase the beauty of Indonesia’s volcanoes at relatively easy access.
Surabaya International Airport or start in Surabaya and finish in Banyuwangi
• Pick up service at Surabaya International Airport then depart to Malang
• Quick stop in Tumpang to obtain health certificate in local clinic, then continue with jeep ride to Ranupane
• Overnight at local homestay in Ranupane
• Meals L, D
• Start trekking to Kalimati campsite
• Lunch break at Ranu Kumbolo campsite
• Overnight camping at Kalimati campsite
• Meals B, L, D
• Early wakeup at 1 am
• Light breakfast before summit attack
• Summit Mt Semeru approximately takes 4 hours. After summit then going back to Kalimati campsite.
• Brunch then trek down to Ranu Kumbolo
• Overnight camping at Ranu Kumbolo campsite
• Meals: B L, D
• After breakfast, descend down to Ranupane
• Lunch break at local restaurant in Ranupane
• Jeep ride to Cemoro Lawang, the entry point of Mt Bromo
• Overnight hotel in Cemoro Lawang
• Meals: B, L
• Early wake up at 2 AM for Bromo sunrise tour
• Jeep ride to Mt Pananjakan, the sunrise spot afterward climb Mt Bromo then explore the Bromo’s sand sea
• Back to hotel, then transfer to Kalibaru, the entry point of Mt Raung, approximately 8-9 hours drive
• Overnight at Margo Utomo Eco Resort in Kalibaru
• Meals: for flexibility meals will be at your own expense
• Explore Kalibaru, visiting the water fall and the nearby coffee plantation
• Final preparation for climbing Mt Raung
• Meals will be at your own expense
• After breakfast, transfer to the gate of Mt Raung then start trekking to camp 7
• Overnight camping at camp 7
• Meals: B, L, D
• Early wake up at 2 AM, light breakfast then start the summit attack
• After summit then back to camp 7, overnight camping
• Meals: B, L, D
• Trek down to Mt Raung basecamp then transfer to Banyuwangi
• Overnight hotel in Banyuwangi
• Meals: B, L, D
• Rest day
• Banyuwangi culinary tour
• Meals: at your own expense
• Early wake up at 1 AM, drive to Paltuding the entry point of Mt Ijen
• Start trekking to Mt Ijen, approximately 3 hours
• Back to hotel
• Transfer back to Surabaya or fly back to your next destination from Banyuwangi airport
• End of service
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.