After several months of closure due to increasing volcanic activity and unfavorable weather, our all-time favorite volcano in Java, Mount Semeru in East Java will be reopened for hiking activities for both Indonesia and foreign hiker who owns stay permit in Indonesia or KITAS.
The hiking trail up Mount Semeru is set to be opened starting April 1, 2021 with strict 180 people quota per day to maintain social distancing during the pandemic. Hiking is now allowed for 3 days 2 night program and implementing the CHSE protocol is a must.
Located in the heart of the ring of fire, Mount Semeru, 3676m is the highest summit in Java. This beautiful volcano offers lush natural landscape, excellent savanna walk along a clear path, wonderful campsite by the turquoise water Ranu Kumbolo lake with green hills surrounding the lake, and amazing crater view from the top of Java with impressive live eruption every 10-15 minutes.
Climb Indonesia organizes adventure trips to Mount Semeru, hiking, trail running or simply enjoying the alpine nature of Indonesia volcanic scenes.
Led by our certified mountain guides, Climb Indonesia adventure trips guarantee a safe and enjoyable experience.
• Experience Climb Indonesia’s hospitality whilst maintaining proper implementation of health protocol
• Premium, private and hassle-free
• Can be fully customized based on clients’ needs
• Hiking adventure which you can enjoy with family and friends
• We will indulge you in a wealth of delicious meals during the trip
• Capture views of beautiful nature, mesmerizing sunrise, lovely sunset or amazing crater from safe distance
• Premium service at reasonable price
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at +6281219592895 for further information