MOUNT RINJANI 3,726m
Price starting from IDR 3,500,000 per person
Saturate your spirit in natural beauty on one of Indonesia’s most spectacular mountains. The rugged Rinjani is Indonesia’s second highest volcano, and offers gorgeous sunrises and sunsets across its huge caldera and the cobalt blue Danau Segara Anak, a 6km long lake trimmed with hot springs. Inside the crater lake, the volcanic cone of Gunung Baru continues to grow
- Witness the spectacular crater lake, the mountain scenery and the new cone growing within Rinjani’s main crater.
- Start/End: Lombok international Airport in Mataram, West Nusa Tenggara.
- Duration: 4 days, including transfer from and to airport.
- Accommodation: Homestay or guesthouse, and camping.
- Difficulty Level: Moderate.
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE – 4D3N:
Day 1 – Arrive in Lombok airport, transfer to Sembalun
Day 2 – Sembalun to Plawangan Sembalun on Mount Rinjani
Day 3 – Summit Mount Rinjani, descend to Segara Anak lake then overnight at Senaru crater rim
Day 4 – Descend to Senaru, transfer back to Lombok, end of trip
- Four days of HASSLE FREE adventure
- Meals and snacks
- Roundtrip Overland transfers Lombok Airport – Sembalun
- National park entrance fees. * (Please note that national parks charge higher entrance fees for foreign visitors. The above trip costs will therefore be raised accordingly for our non-Indonesian guests.
- English-speaking and certified mountain guide
- Porter services
- Camping equipment, including comfortable tents, mattress, sleeping bags, lights, chairs and camping tables
- One bottle of 1,500ml of mineral water/day/person for trekking
- Two night home-stay accommodations in Sembalun and Senaru
- Standard first aid kit
- Basic toilet tent
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned above
- Personal equipment
- Extra meals and drinks
This trip can be fully customized. We can also arrange trips for larger groups and can tailor them to your needs. If you are looking for a different destination or wish to create your own adventure, we would be more than happy to arrange a private, customized itinerary for you. So please do contact us with your inquiries at email@example.com or WhatsApp +6281219592895
Level of Difficulty: Moderate