Mount Rantemario – Latimojong, 3,478 m
Experience the best short trek in Sulawesi, a three-day exploration of Mount Rantemario and its surrounds. Enjoy meeting the warm, welcoming people living in the foothills and enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Latimojong mountain range from the summit. The hike will be a fully-supported camping style trip.
- Explore Sulawesi, from the wild rainforests of the Latimojong mountain range to Rantemario, the island’s highest peak.
- Start/End: Hasanuddin International Airport in Makassar, South Sulawesi.
- Duration: 5 days, including transfer from and to airport.
- Accommodation: Homestay and camping.
- Difficulty Level: Moderate.
Day 1 – Arrive in Makasar, transfer to Baraka – Karangan
Day 2 – Karangan to Camp 2 on Mount Rantemario
Day 3 – Hike to camp 7 on Mount Rantemario
Day 4 – Summit the Rantemario peak, descend down to Karangan
Day 5 – Back to Makasar, end of trip
Level of Difficulty: Moderate
WHAT COVERED IN OUR PRICES :
- Five days of HASSLE FREE adventure, include 3 meals a day and afternoon snacks
- Roundtrip overland transfers from Ujung Pandang Hassanudin International Airport to Mt Rantemario – Latimojong
- Trekking permit to National Park.
- One bottle of 1,500ml of mineral water/day/person for trekking
- Standard first aid
- Camping equipment including comfortable tents, dining tent, mattress , sleeping bags, lights, chairs and camping tables
- English-speaking and certified mountain guide
- Porter services
- Two nights – basic accommodation in Karangan , Mount Rantemario’s entry point
- Basic toilet tent
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Service that not mentioned above
- Personal equipment
- Extra meals and drinks
This trip can be fully customized. We can also arrange trips for larger groups and can tailor them to your needs. If you are looking for a different destination or wish to create your own adventure, we would be more than happy to arrange a private, customized itinerary for you. So please do contact us with your inquiries at email@example.com or WhatsApp +62812 1959 2895.