Located in Situbondo, East Java, the Argopuro mountain complex offers the longest and most isolated trek in East Java, a 60km trail beginning at the tobacco farming village of Baderan. On this breathtaking adventure you will hike through savanna, crater, lake, jungle and hills inhabited by wild pigs, deer, peacocks, wild chicken and monkeys. Take in the eery solitude of the abandoned Dutch airstrip in Cikasur, explore the ruins of a Hindu temple near Rengganis peak, and smell the volcanic sulfur as you summit.
- A hike towards serenity, explore the exotic, wilderness destination of remote East Java.
- Start/End: Juanda International Airport in Surabaya, East Java.
- Duration: 6 days, including transfer from and to airport.
- Accommodation: Homestay or Argupuro basecamp, and camping.
- Difficulty Level: Moderate.
Argopuro Trekking Itinerary 6 Days
DAY 1 – SURABAYA : ARRIVAL DAY, SURABAYA TO BADERAN
DAY 2 – HIKE TO ALUN-ALUN KECIL CAMPSITE
DAY 3 – HIKE TO CIKASUR CAMPSITE
DAY 4 – HIKE TO SABANA LONCENG CAMPSITE.
DAY 5 – SUMMIT MOUNT ARGOPURO – TAMAN HIDUP LAKE
DAY 6 – TAMAN HIDUP LAKE TO BREMI VILLAGE
- 6 days of HASSLE FREE adventure
- Meals and snacks
- Overland transfers from the start to endpoint of your adventure
- National park entrance fees * (Please note that national parks charge higher entrance fees for foreign visitors. The trip costs will therefore be raised accordingly for our non-Indonesian guests
- Standard first aid kit
- Camping equipment including comfortable tents, dining tent mattress, sleeping bags, lights, chairs and camping tables
- One bottle of 1,500ml of mineral water/day/person for trekking
- English-speaking guide
- Porter services
- Basic toilet tent
TRIP EXCLUDES :
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Service that not mentioned above
- Personal equipment
- Extra meals and drinks
This trip can be fully customized. We can also arrange trips for larger groups and can tailor them to your needs. If you are looking for a different destination or wish to create your own adventure, we would be more than happy to arrange a private, customized itinerary for you. So please do contact us with your inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +6281219592895
* Different entrance fee are applied for trekking during holiday and working day