You’re ready to embrace a new adventure in Nepal, home to the world’s highest mountains, with a journey to Everest Base Camp at an altitude of 5,357m. The Everest Base Camp trek is the adventure of a lifetime, the favorite trek in the Himalayas and one that takes you deep into the heart of the warm, rugged Sherpa culture. With its magical views of Everest, cosy lodgings at tea houses along the route and almost continuous views of some of the world’s highest and most beautiful mountains, you’re set for an awe-inspiring journey.
The adventure begins in Kathmandu, where we will relax and explore the city for a day before flying to Lukla, the gateway to Nepal’s fabled Khumbu region. Experience the thrill of landing at Lukla’s Tenzing–Hillary airport, which slopes uphill and is surrounded by towering mountains.
After ten days of adventuring, your journey ends at Everest Base Camp, where you can look directly up the Khumbu icefall towards our planet’s highest mountain. At this spectacular and historic mountaineering site we celebrate humankind’s victory in achieving a monumental goal.
You will be accompanied by both a Climb Indonesia guide and a Nepalese guide from our local partner, as well as porters, to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience and to make memories that will last a lifetime.
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE :
Day 1-2 Arrival day in Kathmandu
Day 3 Fly Kathmandu to Lukla, trek to Monjo (2,835m), overnight lodge
Day 4 Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,400m), overnight lodge
Day 5 Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar (3,400m), overnight lodge
Day 6 Trek to Tengbouche (3,800m), overnight lodge
Day 7 Trek to Dingbouche (4,410m), overnight lodge
Day 8 Acclimatization day at Dingbouche, overnight lodge
Day 9 Trek to Lobuche (4,910m), overnight lodge
Day 10 Trek to Gorak Shep (5,220m), overnight lodge
Day 11 Trek to Everest Base Camp (5,350m) and return to Gorak Shep, overnight lodge
Day 12 Climb Kala Pattar (5,545m) and return to Gorak Shep then trek to Periche (4,200)
Day 13-15 Return trek to Lukla
Day 16 Fly Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 17 Fly home
WHATS INCLUDED :
- Arrival pickup and private transport to Hotel.
- Welcome Dinner with trip briefing
- 3 Night bed and breakfast accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin sharing basis
- All internal flights and airport transfer.
- Sagarmatha trekking permit
- All cost for trekking guides, porters
- 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and tea, coffee etc during the lodge trek on your choice according to the available menu.
- All Accommodations in clean and nice Lodges during the trek.
- All the necessary government Taxes.
SERVICE EXCLUDES :
- International flight Jakarta – Kathmandu
- All personal expenses
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation
- Bar bills and laundry
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
This trip can be fully customized. We can also arrange trips for larger groups and can tailor it to your needs. So please do contact us with your inquiries at email@example.com or WhatsApp +6281219592895