The Everest Base Camp trek is the adventure of a lifetime, the favorite trek in the Himalayas and one that takes you deep into the heart of the warm, rugged Sherpa culture. With its magical views of Everest, cozy lodgings at tea houses along the route and almost continuous views of some of the world’s highest and most beautiful mountains, you’re set for an awe-inspiring journey.
Regular EBC trek normally takes 14 days and only after ten days of journey you will reach the Everest Basecamp. If you have a limited time and willing to trek to Everest region, then short Everest trek is the one for you. Five days trip that take you to the finest view point of Everest Region which offer a face to face breathtaking view of Mount Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse and other Mountains. Also a chance to explore Sherpa village and have a close look at their fascinating Buddhist culture.
If you decided to travel with helicopter, a suggested itinerary for this trip is hike up to Namche Bazaar and take a helicopter ride on the way back from Namche Bazaar to Lukla.
Everest short trek itinerary :
Day 1: Flight to Lukla & Trek to Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft): 8km, 3-4 hrs.
Day 2: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m/11,280 ft): 10km, 5-6 hrs.
Day 3: Explore Namche Bazaar, Khumjung Sherpa village and its surrounding
Day 4: Helicopter ride from Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 5: Fly back to Kathmandu.
You will be accompanied by both a Climb Indonesia guide and a Nepalese guide from our local partner, as well as porters, to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience and to make memories that will last a lifetime.
WHATS INCLUDED :
- Arrival pickup and private transport to Hotel.
- Welcome Dinner with trip briefing
- 3 Night bed and breakfast accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin sharing basis
- All internal flights and airport transfer.
- Sagarmatha trekking permit
- All cost for trekking guides, porters
- 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and tea, coffee etc during the lodge trek on your choice according to the available menu.
- All Accommodations in clean and nice Lodges during the trek.
- All the necessary government Taxes.
SERVICE EXCLUDES :
- International flight Jakarta – Kathmandu
- All personal expenses
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation
- Bar bills and laundry
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
This trip can be fully customized. We can also arrange trips for larger groups and can tailor it to your needs. So please do contact us with your inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +6281219592895