Escape the office and explore beautiful mountains with Climb Indonesia
Jakarta’s long work hours and tiring commutes meaning there’s never enough time to plan your outdoor adventures. That’s where Climb Indonesia can help. We offer hassle-free adventures in Indonesia’s beautiful outdoors, organizing everything necessary for a smooth and enjoyable trip.
We love our Indonesia and and can find the right adventure for you among Indonesia’s 400 volcanoes, from Sumatra, to Java, Flores, Sulawesi and the Moluccas. We’ll take care of transport, accommodation, guides, porters and meals, leaving you free to relax and unwind.
Research shows clear links between being in nature and improved productivity and focus, in addition to the physical health positives. Let Climb Indonesia unlock Indonesia’s beauty for you and you’ll soon be a more productive and motivated team member. Restored and revitalised, you’ll be a happier and more balanced you.
The Climb Indonesia team recently completed the Royal Geographical Society’s Off-Site Safety Management training course which also incorporated workshops in respect of BS8848:2014 which is the appropriate standard for the specification of visits, fieldworks, expeditions and adventurous activities internationally. We are committed to train our staff to receive the highest internationally accredited awards here in Indonesia
What We Offer
- Trail running and volcano adventures, family and senior trips and travel and volunteering across Indonesia.
- Activities tailored to your interests and physical ability.
- Certified, English-speaking guides, with knowledge of local cultures.
- Best value for excellent hassle-free services – whether you’re seeking a challenging adventure or quiet downtime in nature. All trips are fully supported and include accommodation and freshly-cooked meals.
- Attention to safety and punctuality, with a personal touch.
- Customized itineraries as requested.
Discover our adventure and be inspired and you’ll be a happier and more balanced you